Alien Loot Economy

Biters now drop alien ore, which can be smelted into alien metal, which is the ingredient for alien items that are better than their vanilla counterparts. Also introduces Hyper-Modules which level up after killing a lot of Biters. The mod is compatible with Bobs Enemies, Rampant and Natural Evolution Enemies.

Content
a month ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

b Game slowed to a crawl

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi
Today i upgraded your mod Alien Loot Exonomy and loaded save (+ rampant compatibility fix) - after load it ran with 5-8 FPS
Yesterday and earlier it was always 60FPS

i disabled Alien Loot Economy, restarted game, loaded same save and it works in 60 FPS again

There was some change recently that could cause this?

4 years ago

Yes the Update 0.6.6 brought some changes to the updating of modules, something seems to have gone wrong. Could you provide a list of all mods you use and also check if the problem persists if you turn off all other mods?

Thanks in advance.

If you want to continue playing as usual without lag you can always use version 0.6.5 while i fix the issue.

4 years ago

@ sensenmann
Yes i have many other mods enabled - you can see list in this save: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hpnty3ilgtcaojz/save_2019-07-04.zip/file
Its the save that i described in my first message

4 years ago

Thanks for the save, i could verify that the issues comes from having lots of surfaces with the Factorissimo mod. For now i reverted the algorithm to the 0.6.5 Way (less smooth but not as timeconsuming in total for lots of surfaces).

Please try version 0.6.8 (gets released in a minute)

4 years ago

@ sensenmann
reenabled mod, updated to new version as you suggested and it works like a charm! :)
thanks man!