Alien Loot Economy

Biters now drop alien ore, which can be smelted into alien metal, which is the ingredient for alien items that are better than their vanilla counterparts. Also introduces Hyper-Modules which level up after killing a lot of Biters. The mod is compatible with Bobs Enemies, Rampant and Natural Evolution Enemies.

Content
a month ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g Level-up deletes ingredients to modules currently being crafted

5 years ago

If you happen to be crafting a hypermodule when the recipe is changed, all the ingredients in that machine are destroyed.

5 years ago

Thanks for reporting: This is a known issue, i havent found a solution to this yet but i created a new issue on github: https://github.com/renoth/factorio-alien-module/issues/14

5 years ago

I have no clue how to use github effectively but I submitted a request that I think might work. Untested, sorry, but I think it's a start!

5 years ago

Thansk for the PR!

5 years ago

Fixed the issue but another issue was detected: hyper modules in the assembler output are deleted as well, they should be upgraded

5 years ago

Yeah— we should do the same thing but with the output inventory. What about if there are 23 plates inserted, 20 go into crafting a hypermodule... do the 3 left in the input inventory also get deleted?

5 years ago

No the input inventory works fine.