Alien Loot Economy

Biters now drop alien ore, which can be smelted into alien metal, which is the ingredient for alien items that are better than their vanilla counterparts. Also introduces Hyper-Modules which level up after killing a lot of Biters. The mod is compatible with Bobs Enemies, Rampant and Natural Evolution Enemies.

Content
a month ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g Large issue with hypermodules and filling/emptying barrels

5 years ago

Hi Team
found a very interesting issue wich isnt a bug per say, but i think it should be Nerfed or removed completely.
if you use the modules to load and then unload liquid in to a barrel you can essentially create infinite liquid.

say level 20 module in a tier 2 crafting table putting 50 oil in to 1 barrel
then you have a level 20 module in a tier 2 unloading the oil.
you now have ~40% more oil in progress or every 5 completed actions you have a free barrel and
free 50 oil.
i made it big and well, yea i can fill complete tanks in seconds.

may want to nerf or remove the ability to use modules with filling and dumping barrels.

5 years ago

I would if i knew how i could. Its a sandbox game anyways and if you would like to do that, im not stopping you. Its not different from using console commands to get free stuff.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

i am OK with this !
as long as you know its a thing is all, i couldn't see any mention of it.
Great mod and many thanks !

5 years ago

Another huge exploit is with the Uranium enrichment.
Every time you get a productivity bar filled, you get 41 extra U235s in one blast.
Even with only a pair of level 7 modules, it goes nutty almost instantly, and I found myself swimming in fuel cells with no 238 left.

5 years ago

Yeah its a sandbox game, if you want to cheat its possible nothing can stop that, if you feel its imbalance, dont use it.

5 years ago

I'm just saying if you add restrictions, anything that outputs some of its own inputs will need productivity to be disallowed.
I find even the stock nuclear power is already pretty ludicrous once your first Kovarex cycle completes.
I'm pretty sure that allowing the modules anywhere in the reprocessing loop will lead to growth of uranium and infinite energy with no further mining, so those should be added to the list.