Alien Biomes

A collection of additional biomes: Snow, Volcanic, Crater, various colors of Dirt, Sand and Grass. Includes new tree and decorative variants. There are planet controls in the mod options. V3 is a complete rebuild, starting a new map is advised, but there is a terrain regeneration option that will preserve parts of your base. HR Terrain Textures are in a separate mod.

Tweaks
1 year, 5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

b Swamp Shallow Water still does not accept landfill

5 years ago

Currently using version 0.4.5 and when applying landfill to inland swamp shallow water, the landfill is consumed but the shallow water remains.

5 years ago

After further testing it seems to be working erratically, i restarted the game, and updated some mods, then tried again, this time areas that previously could not be land filled accepted landfill, but still retaining patches that don't accept landfill within them.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I tried disabling inland shallow water, the result is that inland shallow water remains, and now does not even accept an attempt to apply landfill.

5 years ago

I found the problem, a mod called NiceFill was causing the conflict, it attempts to make the landfill look like the nearby chunks....

5 years ago

Have you reported the problem to NiceFill?

Also, disabling inland shallows will stop them from spawning but won't remove existing areas from the game because it is a vanilla tile type.

5 years ago

I didnt report the problem to NiceFill, i will do it now, thanks for your attention.

5 years ago

I'm seeing the same problem but I am not using NiceFill.

5 years ago

You can absolutely landfill all types of water with this mod. If you are having problems with that then you have some other mod that is messing that up, there's nothing I can do about it. Find out which mod is causing the problem and uninstall it or report the problem to that mod author.