- Increased frozen biome pollution absorption (more).
- Increased frozen biome pollution absorption.
- Update tree picture prototype to match a change in the base game.
- Added a missing terrain tile to the priority tiles list.
- Mod portal zip file seemed to be broken for some reason. Also fixed the change log.
- Changed shallow water so it can't spawn above elevation 0 and put water on otherwise waterless planets.
- Upscaled Medusa tree graphics by Kamsta99
- Fixed trees not being selectable over resources.
- Changed to static title transitions so that the mod can't be disabled by other mods recklessly changing vanilla functions.
- Changed tree selection priority so they are not in the way.
- Fixed error if you disable all volcanic tiles.
- Put "out-of-map" tile back at layer index 0.
Ease of use:
- Reduced tree and rock health.
- Reduced rock spawn amounts.
- Partial hr graphics for snow biome trees thanks to Kamsta99.
- Fixed issue with landfill and Dectorio.
- Added pollution absorption rates matching the new spec.
- Increased scale of in-biome tile noise to reduce 'camo' effect.
- Moved 2 of the 5 dirt tiles into small rare dirt patches within grass biomes.
- Fixed landfill would not work on wetland shallow water
- Removed around 150 noise layers by changing tiles from having their own noise layer to using the same one but with offsets. This should fix issues where the game would crash from having too many noise layers. The mod only adds 5 now.
- Vanilla "grass-1" is no longer a required
- Updated for Factorio 0.17.
- The terrain climate mod settings have been merged into map settings.
- Terrain placement changed to use the probability expression system of 0.17.
- The 'Regenerate Map' code has been removed and made into a standalone mod: "Regenerate Terrain".
- All tree settings have been tweaked.
- Sand now appears next to water for beaches.
- Original Palm trees have been added, they spawn on beaches.
- Shallow water has been added to coasts.
- Shallow water has been added to wetland biomes.
- Created spashing audio for shallow water.
- Added settings so that you completely remove biomes from the game, preventing them from loading and taking up tile ids (255 tile limit).
- Most decoratives now use tinting instead of dedicated textures.
Ease of use:
- Added setting to reduce terrain player movement penalty.
- Added decal layer correction post process.
- Fixed wrong function call.
- If over 255 tiles are in data.raw the game won't load, so tiles are removed (replaced with landfill) until it will load an you can access the menu. This at least lets you access the menu and disable mods that add tiles you don't need, or you can play that way if you don't mind missing those tiles. You can see what is removed in your log file.
- Made obsolete vanilla tile removal optional (disabled by default) so that mods that require them will not break. Restored dead trees.
- Fixed Craters for medium res.
- Complete rebuild. There may be bugs.
- Fixed stone decals being removed by vanilla change.
- Fixed decals overlapping water (on newly generated sections).
- Fixed sounds were missing from v0.2.4 due to a new packaging script missing them.
- Added generic bedrock decals for most biomes.
- Added some High-Resolution graphics.
- Fixed landfill appearing as red desert.
- Updated for Factorio 0.15. High-resolution graphics will be in a future release. If continuing a 0.14 map there may be hard edges on newly generated chunks.
- Adds 2 new tree types with completely original models (i.e. not a recolour of vanilla trees). Snow Fir Tree, and Volcanic Coral Tree.
- Fixes placing landfill in deep water.
- Landfill now has it's own tile type and a new icon.
- Added Volcanic Tileset.
- All biomes (including vanilla land tiles) now have the missing u and o variants, which means that you don't get the weirdness that can happen in vanilla when you place flooring near a biome transition.
- All tiles (including vanilla) now have order strings so they are in a sensible order in the map editor.
- All tiles now have locale strings.
- Snow Footstep Sounds
- Fixed Tundra assignment.
- Added more tree variations.
- Improved biome distribution edge blending (less straight lines)