Alien Biomes

A collection of additional biomes: Snow, Volcanic, Crater, various colors of Dirt, Sand and Grass. Includes new tree and decorative variants. There are planet controls in the mod options. V3 is a complete rebuild, starting a new map is advised, but there is a terrain regeneration option that will preserve parts of your base. HR Terrain Textures are in a separate mod.

Tweaks
1 year, 5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

g The mod won't load after I fiddled with the mod settings on a new game

5 years ago

Please help me! I can't get this mod to load after I toggled some of the mod settings. I'm fairly certain this is the cause. The error message that occurs when I try to load it is as follows:
Failed to load mods: alien-biomes/data.lua :46: alien-biomes/prototypes/decorative/rocks.lua:556:attempt to index field 'rock-huge-volcanic' (a nil value) stack traceback:
alien-biomes/prototypes/decorative/rocks.lua:556: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'require'
alien-biomes/data.lua:46: in main chunk
stack traceback"
[C]: in function 'require'
alien-biomes/data.lua:46: in main chunk

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the game is saying that it can't find the necessary files? I have no idea how to fix this so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot in advance.

5 years ago

Do you know which setting(s) you changed?

5 years ago

Sorry for the late response. I think I unchecked all the settings. I was trying to test something out. However, I've tried the mod recently and it's working again. Thanks for your time, though.