Alien Biomes

A collection of additional biomes: Snow, Volcanic, Crater, various colors of Dirt, Sand and Grass. Includes new tree and decorative variants. There are planet controls in the mod options. V3 is a complete rebuild, starting a new map is advised, but there is a terrain regeneration option that will preserve parts of your base. HR Terrain Textures are in a separate mod.

Tweaks
1 year, 4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

b Error when starting new game

5 years ago

Got an error when trying to start new game (with other mods):

Value outside of range in property tree at ROOT.arguments[1].arguments[1].arguments.seed1.literal_value

Enabling mod and loading older game works.

5 years ago

Someone else reported the same problem. If you could post your mod list then I can cross reference and narrow down the list of mods I'd need to test with. Thanks.

5 years ago

modlist: https://pastebin.com/w6KEbsxQ
(few mods were updated today)

5 years ago

With new version loading of saved game failed:
471.607 Loading Level.dat: 11377353 bytes.
471.611 Info Scenario.cpp:147: Map version 0.17.10-0
471.625 Info PrototypeMigrationList.cpp:60: Activating migration Dectorio/0.9.6.json
471.625 Info PrototypeMigrationList.cpp:60: Activating migration boblogistics/boblogistics_0.17.2.json
472.806 Warning Map.cpp:315: Map loading failed: Value outside of range in property tree at ROOT.arguments[1].arguments[1].arguments.seed1.literal_value
472.901 Error AppManagerStates.cpp:1366: Value outside of range in property tree at ROOT.arguments[1].arguments[1].arguments.seed1.literal_value

Starting new game:
444.794 Error AppManager.cpp:606: Value outside of range in property tree at ROOT.arguments[1].arguments[1].arguments.seed1.literal_value

5 years ago

I had the same Issue.. Just running Angel's and Bob's.. So I have been going through them one by one turning them off and back on if nothing changed..

Game will load Just fine if I disable Bob's Ores. <----

5 years ago

I know what the problem is now and am working towards a fix