Alien Biomes

A collection of additional biomes: Snow, Volcanic, Crater, various colors of Dirt, Sand and Grass. Includes new tree and decorative variants. There are planet controls in the mod options. V3 is a complete rebuild, starting a new map is advised, but there is a terrain regeneration option that will preserve parts of your base. HR Terrain Textures are in a separate mod.

Tweaks
1 year, 5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

g Alien Biomes added decoratives remain on concrete

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hi there Earendel,
first off, i love your mod! Makes nauvis way more nauvis like, as it rightfully deserves.
Also, was left baffled at your new concrete-edge design. First off i was like: What the hell? Now, after some time it really settled with me and i like it.

To the point though: as seen in the screen, your added land-decoratives remain on concrete. Is this intended? If this is the case, i find this sort of distracting. To be fair of course, vanilla decoratives remained on concrete. -got a mod for that also.

https://imgur.com/IY644m8

Any which way, thanks again for all your effort and love put into the mod! :)

6 years ago

Both points are bugs actually, I think the problem is with tile layer numbers but I'm still looking into it.

6 years ago

Oh, that put's quite the shame on me. g

Well, theses smoothe-edged borders are quite troublesome if you only place 1-2 (tiles?) of concrete. But if you cover a normal/big area, they kinda look neat.

But hey, if it's a bug, i'm not starting to fall in love with it.

6 years ago

What version are you using? I can't recreate the grass-concrete transition you posted using 0.3.7.