Alien Biomes

A collection of additional biomes: Snow, Volcanic, Crater, various colors of Dirt, Sand and Grass. Includes new tree and decorative variants. There are planet controls in the mod options. V3 is a complete rebuild, starting a new map is advised, but there is a terrain regeneration option that will preserve parts of your base. HR Terrain Textures are in a separate mod.

Tweaks
1 year, 5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

g Update to 0.16?

6 years ago

Can you please update this mod to 0.16

6 years ago

+1

6 years ago

Earendel already supports tons of mods, some of them rather complex. We might be waiting a while for this.

6 years ago

:-(

6 years ago

I am working on the 0.16 version. I need to do a lot of changes in one go because each change to biome placement rules will break existing maps (hard edges on new chunks). The next version will have some new biomes, new config options, plus all of the existing textures need to be remade with high-res versions. I'm also trying to do some more advanced biome placement but it's not working yet: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=55558

6 years ago

Thanks for the work you do.

6 years ago

Excited for the new options, I can see (fig and literally as I tried loading the mod into a 0.16 map) how working with the biomes can easily break maps.
Even more Biomes!
Hope the devs can help you with the noise specifications.

6 years ago

V3 has been released.