Alien Biomes

A collection of additional biomes: Snow, Volcanic, Crater, various colors of Dirt, Sand and Grass. Includes new tree and decorative variants. There are planet controls in the mod options. V3 is a complete rebuild, starting a new map is advised, but there is a terrain regeneration option that will preserve parts of your base. HR Terrain Textures are in a separate mod.

Tweaks
1 year, 5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

i aliens special attention

6 years ago

Problem: in the Bob/Angels's mod has different types of alien artifacts, it can be make with different resources and derive of different aliens variations, but it's not link with the biome.
Suggestion: ask them to use this aliens in Alien Biomes mod and link in specific biome. Example: the vanila resource that most of stiractit is copper, that is using to make red artifact, that derive of fire aliens, so in stiratit biome have fire aliens. The idea is that "adult" tree is life for along time, so dead to open space and assist the concept of living planet, so it turn a dead tree object. The aliens mining that tree and take the wood up to nest to be digested and the nest turn a elemental nest of that type.

5 years ago

This could be done with a 3rd party mod, but I won't be making it myself.