Alien Biomes

A collection of additional biomes: Snow, Volcanic, Crater, various colors of Dirt, Sand and Grass. Includes new tree and decorative variants. There are planet controls in the mod options. V3 is a complete rebuild, starting a new map is advised, but there is a terrain regeneration option that will preserve parts of your base. HR Terrain Textures are in a separate mod.

Tweaks
1 year, 5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

i Resource Special Attention 2

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Problem: thing on resources
Suggestion: Create a code that don't allow decoration or thees on resources. But in a old factorio trailer, there is a image that the protagonist is mining rock resource and is rock object on the resource. I suggest too create rock object make of a resource type of different size and put on resource area (the intensity of resource bellow it determines the size and the amount of resources of this resource rock object). Don't forget, the Bob/Angel's rocks object give gems, but each type of gems is related with a type of resource.

5 years ago

The biome coloured rocks have tile restrictions so it should be possible for the mountains mod to choose biome appropriate rocks to cover resources with. For alien biomes though, the focus is only on the terrain. The gameplay impact is supposed to be minimal so it can work with as many things as possible so I make no assumptions about resource type or placement.