Alien Biomes

A collection of additional biomes: Snow, Volcanic, Crater, various colors of Dirt, Sand and Grass. Includes new tree and decorative variants. There are planet controls in the mod options. V3 is a complete rebuild, starting a new map is advised, but there is a terrain regeneration option that will preserve parts of your base. HR Terrain Textures are in a separate mod.

Tweaks
1 year, 5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

g Error preventing game from starting

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Failed to load mod "alien-biomes 0.1.6" alien-biomes/data.lua:1:alien-biomes/prototypes/tile/tiles.lua:89: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

This may be an error on my end. Just tested with 0.1.5, same error. Still testing.

Found it. Mod clashes with Winterio mod.

7 years ago

I think Winterio replaces other biomes so even if there was no error they just wouldn't work properly together.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

is there a way to remove the mod i installed it by using the ingame mod portal. but i accedently installed winterio also so it wont work properly

7 years ago

hm. it seems the only way to fix it is by making the mod outdated so the game works.. then ill uninstall winterio.

7 years ago

You can disable by editing the mod-list.json file.

7 years ago

hm... ok.. i also found out i can go to my disk drive and search it to delete it.