Adamo Accessories

by ElAdamo

Oh, you'd be surprised at the things you can learn while you're doing alterations.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Armor

g [Implemented] mod support algorithm?

4 years ago

Would it be possible to make this mod capable of accepting other modded armors for it's modifications using an API call? I could come up with a prototype if you want.

4 years ago

Sure, we could definitely do something like that. Tell me what you have in mind: what armors, etc.?

4 years ago

I'm not talking about a hard coded support, but rather remaking the function so that anyone who wants can add an armor to the list with a single function call.

The armors in question are the SE space suits.

4 years ago

Sure, I understood your request, but if we want to do any sort of tiering, then the algorithm has to be aimed at a specific set, because people use different naming conventions. I'll take a look at the SE space suits, but you feel free to suggest something if you already have an idea.

4 years ago

I didn't mean a fully automatic algorithm, but a semi-automatic one, like Deadlock Beltboxes uses.

4 years ago

Sure, I understand, I was just wondering what you had in mind for each spacesuit, like what sort of reaches do you envision for the loop? Right now the reach bonuses go from 2 to 21.

4 years ago

Well, first tier is pararel to modular. Second is pararel to t1 power armor, third is probably to the t2 one, and I think there was fourth one...
Although, they're not combat suits. So perhaps a bit higher than their counterpart?

4 years ago

OK. I might have time this weekend to poke at it.

3 years ago

I think I am going to implement this along with the logistics fix.

3 years ago

OK, I completely overhauled the codebase on this mod. It now uses the global serialized table to keep track of buffs, so it should be compatible with other mods that change buffs (Although, if they overwrite my settings, I can't help it -- however, if that happens, you should be able to fix it by removing and replacing all of my accessories in your armor grid. The code will bottom out at 0 and then start counting back up.) It will now give an extended reach bonus based on the equipment grid area (divided by 7), which roughly matches my original scaling.

New response