Carbon

by ElAdamo

Hydrocarbons go in, hydrocarbons come out. You can't explain that.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Fluids

g [Fixed] Fluid images are now supposed to be 64x64

4 years ago

And the game won't load if they aren't. You done this already?

4 years ago

I think I originally tried to make them 64x64, but they didn't look good in the barrel emptying graphics, so I probably still have the originals. I have not updated this yet. I planned to kick on the clusterio server this weekend to try out the latest binary version, so I should be able to take some time and update the graphics. Thanks for the heads up.

4 years ago

Yeah, I found this cause my thing wouldn't start, so I did digging, and apparently, it's a thing.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Diesel-Locomotive/discussion/5de1cd76128c3a000d72546c

Interestingly, once I removed most of my mods, the ones I had left worked fine with the 32x32 images. So idk what the hell is going on.

4 years ago

There are a few mods that pull images from fluids and try to use them to make other images, so my guess is it's something like that. If you let me know what mods you think are involved (besides mine, since I already know what's in those), I'll try to make sure that my systems are fixed to work with as many as I can.

4 years ago

The only one it ever complained about was that diesel locomotive there. I didn't do extensive enough testing to find any others.

4 years ago

OK, thanks for letting me know. My niece's birthday party is tomorrow so I'll get to it when I can.

4 years ago

I can't recreate this error, and since changing the image to 32x32 was originally a fix to something else, I'm hesitant to change it, now. Does this still cause an error for you?

4 years ago

It must have been some combination of mods. That I have no idea what it is.

My modlist near constantly changes, so it's hard to say for sure.

New response