- Added Russian translations provided by Va7ya.
- Reduced volume of natural gas wellhead by 1/2.
- Added option to disable vanilla fluid fuel values.
- Improved color sharing on new syngas recipes.
- Improved syngas colors.
- Set tsen's coking recipe "hidden", since it
is made in a furnace.
- Advanced Fischer-Tropsch recipes now
use syngas instead of direct methane.
- Added heavy oil F-T recipe and solid
fuel recipes for light and heavy oil
to be enabled by the "flammables"
- Removed sulfur waste product from
productivity bonus in advanced gas
- Added syngas-based recipes for some
recipes that take coal as an ingredient,
- Added optional recipe to coke coal
into solid fuel (off by default),
courtesy of tsen.
- Some code refactoring.
- Fixed a potential bug.
- Removed steam reforming recipe in the
case the methane option is not chosen,
rather than replacing methane with
- Removed redundant technology effects.
- Removed gas-boiler dependency since
most fluid bugs have now been fixed.
- Updated chemistry recipe tints for
new chemical plant graphic.
- Changed sound on wellhead so it
sounds like a wellhead instead of
- Removed coal from solid-fuel-from-methane
recipe and increased methane ingredient
amount from 40 to 50. All fluid fuel
values are now equal to solid fuel recipe
numbers for all fluids whose fuel values
are set by my mods.
- Increased gas wellhead output amount
from 10 to 30, to better match power
availability of vanilla oil resource.
- Tweaked natural gas autoplace settings
to increase richness by about 10%.
- Fixed changelog.
- Fixed bug related to adding some recipes to the
productivity module limitation tables under the
- Removed sulfur as a fuel type. I felt that this
mod should only affect carbon concepts. Sulfur
burning is still available in my heat processing
mod, and will probably become its own mod, eventually.
- Updated all recipe tints for the new
chemical plant graphic.
- Moved gas-boiler to separate gas-boiler mod.
I will maintain it as a requirement for some
amount of time, because loading a map that uses
a fluid boiler, after removing the boiler,
causes a crash. I'll open a bug report for the
- Increased gasifier recipe result amount to 50,
and increased FT recipe time to 10, which should
result in one gasifier being a bit more than
sufficient to provide for one refinery with
modules but without beacons.
- Added syngas FT recipe to productivity module list.
- Added F-T process for syngas. You can now do liquefaction
on any fuel by turning it into syngas, first.
- Rebalanced F-T recipes again, to match with vanilla
coal liquefaction. The recipes are more productive, now.
- Balanced gas processing recipes to match.
- Mod display name changed.
- Added Gasifier, which takes water/steam and any fuel to
create syngas. Thanks to GotLag for the stack graphic.
- Decreased natural gas and methane fluid fuel_value
by 2/5 to match fuel conservation with other processes.
- Increased richness of methane resources by 5/2 to off-set.
- Decreased sulfur output of advance gas processing by 1/5.
This is less physical but I'm concerned about sulfur back-up
due to increased processing from increased resource richness.
- Added syngas to advanced-oil-processing tech.
- Added syngas, made from methane steam reforming.
Use syngas in your recipes to make other carbon-based
materials. For realism in your recipes, the H2 ratio
relative to CO goes up at the expense of a copper
catalyst (low-temp), or goes down at the expense
of an iron catalyst (high-temp). Fluid name is
"adamo-carbon-syngas". I am not changing the F-T
processes to use syngas at this time, and I probably
won't, because I want syngas as an optional product,
but F-T is fundamental to oil production using
methane. If you are using your own syngas, put the
fluid prototype name into the setting, and any
syngas recipes I come up with use yours, instead.
- Increased cost of activated-solid-fuel to 50 methane gas,
for balance with the F-T process.
- Increased cost of rocket-fuel to match. Rocket fuel is cheaper
than the equivalent amount of solid fuel from methane, to reflect
the real-life goodness of methane rocket fuel. If the recipes turn
out to be too expensive, I'll increase the resource abundance
in an update.
- Increased steam input on Fischer-Tropsch process
to satisfy molecular hydrogen balance.
- Removed steel-plate from rocket-fuel recipe, since
the original recipe doesn't require it, either.
- Minor adjustments to fluid colors.
- Added proper chemistry recipe tints.
- Moved methane-based rocket fuel recipe to
crafting category "chemistry", since it uses
- Added fast_replaceable_group "boiler" to gas-fired
- Scaled the advanced processing recipes to
eliminate annoying logistics.
- Fixed boiler graphics.
- Added recipes to productivity limitation tables.
- Clearing up dependencies and factoring code.
- Fixed advanced natural gas processing recipe.
- Cleaned up settings controls and added support for Sulfur Production
- Removed some potentially-problematic fluidbox_index values.
- Finalized fluid colors. Not perfect, but I think this might be the
- After messing around with a bunch of icons, I think I decided on what
icon to use for the processing recipes.
- Had to remove fluidbox_index values because using them on multiple
recipe inputs or outputs can apparently cause a desync.