AAI Vehicles: Hauler

A high capacity general-purpose hauling vehicle for moving items around. The Hauler was designed for use with AAI Programmable Vehicles mod and can act autonomously if programmed correctly, for example: collecting resources from Miners and delivering it to depots.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics

b [fixed] Desync

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Seems like your vehicle mods are causing desync which prevents players from connecting to a mp session.

Tested in combination with the following mods:
angels: ores, pressuretanks, warehouses, infiniteores, petrochem, refining, melting; bergius process; bobassembly, bobconfig, bobelectronics, bobenemies, bobgreenhouse, bobinserters, boblibrary, boblogistics, bobmining, bobmodules, bobores, bobplates, bobsangelthon, bobtech, bobvehicleequipment, bobwarfare; bullet trails; data-raw-prototypes; daynightextender; eco trees; helmod; laser beam turrets; logistic train network; marathon; off grid effects; realistic power; rso; shiny bob; shuttletrain; smart display; smart trains; tank wagon; uranium power

7 years ago

There are a few single player bugs that I need to fix before working on multiplayer but I'll try and get round to that soon.

7 years ago

The desync issues should be fixed now. Please update to the latest versions of AAI Programmable Vehicles.

7 years ago

Can the hauler be used with loaders? (like a train stop).. Truck/loader/warehouse or vice versa

7 years ago

Probably not, but I am looking into alternatives.

7 years ago

can you try and estimate a time area for when you will fix the desync bug? (might be what causes it: but some behicles, every tick they flicker between -0.4, 0. and propbably a few other small bits too.) thx for the mods Earendel! good luck with the bugs! :DDD