AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

g Lost

5 years ago

A bit confused, I'm trying to do a basic unit controller command to move a Warden from it's resting spot to a set zone. Start with a constant combinator that is set to black stripes, connected red wire to a zone scanner, zone scanner finds and outputs 100 qty of said zone including coordinates, red wire to constant combinator outputting data if * > 0. Outputting all data to two arithmitec combinators set to X1 output X, and Y1 output Y, as in the video, both of these combinators are connected to a unit controller with green wires. I then output a constant combinator of Warden (id 6, only warden out), with a green wire to the unit controller. I attached another green wire to a power pole, and the green output is X(xxx) Y(xxx) and Warden(6), but the vehicle won't move. It does have fuel.

5 years ago

The best place for questions like this is on the forum. Someone can probably help you there, maybe even take a look at your save file to find the problem. As a quick check: Maybe the AI is not switched on? Maybe you are sending warden 6 instead of unit id 6? Maybe warden 1 would work?

5 years ago

@earendel
The little problems are always the worst, Yup I wasn't sending the entity of unit id 6, once i switched it worked great. Thank you for the awesome mods.