AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
3 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

g AAI Infantry?

5 years ago

Is there any interest out there for an option for robotic infantry? I like the turret bot, but it's relatively expensive, and difficult to mass-produce early on when I play AAI/Bobs/Angels on marathon Rail/Death world. It would be nice to have something like the following:

(Since I'm terrible at names, I will appropriate some old Dr. Robotnik stuff)

Please note that each of these would have a single equipment slot for a weapon, and a single slot for ammo, and a single slot for fuel.

S.W.A.T-bot:
Prerequisite Tech: Military
Ingredients:
2 Iron Plate
1 Basic Circuit Board
1 Motor
This is otherwise equal in stats to an unarmored player and may be equipped with a pistol or submachine gun.

Com-Bot:
Prerequisite Tech: Military 2
Ingredients:
1 S.W.A.T.-Bot
2 Steel Plate
1 Basic Electronic Board
1 Electric Motor
1 Light Armor
This is otherwise equal in stats to a player with light armor and may be equipped with a pistol, submachine gun, shotgun, or flamethrower.

I have some coding skills, so I could do most of the data entry for it myself, but I'm complete trash at pixel art, so I couldn't make anything good looking for this. Would anyone be interested?

4 years ago

Legit interest here. But if you can make the bots look like an android version fo the player, even better.