AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

g Weapons conflict with Heavy Tank Mod

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hello, I love all your mods and I can't live without them!

I found a small mod incompatibility between your Programmable Vehicles mod and the Heavy Tanks Mod, it would appear that the weapons in the heavy tank vehicles seem to be overwritten by AAI. If possible, could you please fix the incompatibility.

The Heavy Tanks mod creates a vehicle with multiple weapons, if both your AAI vehicles and the Heavy Tank are installed the result is that the weapon data gets overwritten, and instead of two weapons, you only see the prompt for a rocket launcher and rocket launcher ammo.

In particular I think the code for: "To help enforce a specialized vehicle roles a vehicle is only allowed 1 weapon type. " Maybe overriding the three turrets that the tanks have. I'm not super experienced with factorio but I'd be willing to have a look.