AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
3 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

g Add compatibility with HeavyTank 2 ° Gen

5 years ago

Add compatibility with HeavyTank 2 ° Gen

5 years ago

What is not working when both mod are installed?

5 years ago

Green and red tanks do not consume their fuel, because it is of an unusual type and can not be used anywhere except these tanks.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

The creator of this mod said that he tried to contact you, but you did not answer.

5 years ago

I've been away so I might have missed it, but I can't find anything in the mod discussion, the forum thread, or my forum inbox.

5 years ago

I do not know what you did, but in the 0.4.6 version I'm testing, this problem is not observed.

5 years ago

That's good... I think.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

But still I will not miss an opportunity to tell you something. MAKE MORE ONE WEAPONS !!!

5 years ago

You can have multiple weapons, just in different vehicles. You can make the other vehicles follow yours: order the other vehicle at your vehicle.

5 years ago

Earendel, please say how can I change the weapons with your mod. Vanilla tank have only 1 weapon and I can't change to flamethrower for example.