AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

g Can't load Programmable Vehicles (all your other mods work fine, picture in the thread)

6 years ago

Hey there. I make Mod Spotlights for Factorio (in german language) called "Factorio Mod Monday", so for tommorow I've plannned to showcase your Mod(s) (Zones/Vehicles/Structures, everything that is needed to make the cars go automatic)

I've used your mods in the past and they worked fine, but now I get this error message:

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-35171486/Unbenannt.jpg.html

So, AAI Programmable Vehicles wont load ... any idea how I can fix it?
Maybe u know this error message?

I'm on latest 0.16.x and all mods are up to date (I use like 50+ other mods, I gues there is some incompatiblity but before I turn of every mod and try to figure out WHICH it is, I thought I might as well just ask you if u have any idea what could cause this)

Thx in advance
- SeeNo

6 years ago

i have the same problem. already checked the code, but i didn't see problems at the mentioned place....

6 years ago

i found out, that it collides with the raven mod. check for mods, that have complex collision rules...

5 years ago

The Raven mod is currently not supported, but it probably will be after the API is more stable and things stop changing.