AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

g Vehicle programming / wiring - one question.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

One very simple question, in fact:

WHY. OH GOD, WHY.
http://imgur.com/a/rRAYQ

Is there anything to make it easier to keep track of what's what here? A simpler way to set up some rather simple, basic logic without sacrificing such a ridiculously huge footprint?

If [Iron] < 500 Go fetch [Iron]
If [Copper] < 500 Go fetch [Copper]
If [Both] < 500 Each Go fetch [Both]
If [EmergencyStop] Go to [Garage] and stay

That's all I'm trying to do here.
Where do I need to sacrifice the goat?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Haha, I was thinking of a mod that provides a Lua script interface to AAI might be practical, instead of combinator hell :-D

6 years ago

That would be very dope. Goats are difficult to get so far away from earth.

6 years ago

If you want a hauler to have multiple destinations, you need to set up a priority signal for which to act on if more than one are satisfied. I just use red signal with value 1, but you can use multiple colors for more destinations. Set a combinator to output everything when the color signal is > 0, include in the input the destination for the hauler, and connect that output to the controller.

See my post on the forums for this mod for an example.

5 years ago

If someone wants to write a scripted interface my mods already provide all of the required remote interfaces for that to work.