AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

i Feature: Chunk scanner

6 years ago

The tile scanner gives me information about a single tile. But then I don't know what is next to it. Is it an island in the middle of water? A lonely tree or a forest? And if it is iron ore have I already marked its neighbour for mining? To make better decisions I have to scan surrounding tiles. But often I'm only interested in the sum of the tiles, not individual tiles. Because of the miners footprint I only need to know if a 5x5 area has iron ore. Not which tile has it.

So here comes my idea: Instead of a tile scanner I want a chunk scanner. Given an X, Y and distance it outputs the sum of all tiles in a square around the X, Y.