AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

b Game Crash Hauler Movement Miner -> Depot

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Game Crash on Hauler Movement.

I already programmed a lot with aai vehicles, have a lot of them driving around on streets and stuff, using a point to point pathfinding on the streets. A new Hauler just crashes the game and server for everyone with the crash message below. Maybe it helps you. Ask for information if you need.

Error while running event aai-programmable-vehicles::on_tick (ID 0)
aai-programmable-vehicles/util.lua:129: attempt to index local 'b' (a nil value)

Yesterday everything worked fine, so I guess the new update brought it in?

6 years ago

I can't recreate the problem so it might be that there is some incompatible state with the updated system. Can you send me the save file (on the forums) so I can fix it?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5QEqFz4WNgdZTB5OWdTd2dISVk

Could not contact you on forum cause I am not really active there.
Please tell me if you downloaded, cause I dont really want to spread everthing.

Right "new" Base. New Trainstation. The Ticks of the Scanner are on 1 right now to test, but this has not worked either. All the other Haulers on the Big Trainstation Top-Middle are working. The new Hauler on Right Trainstation will drive on the street and to the miner and depot just fine. But sometimes when he should drive to a new waypoint, he goes riot, crashes into something or do something weird. Short after, the game crashes. The System of controlling is still WIP, there are missing maybe some Condition Checks and Stuff, but that should not crash the game.

6 years ago

The file has been downloaded now. Thanks.
I don't know if I'll be able to work on it tonight but should be soon.

6 years ago

This should be fixed in v0.3.20

6 years ago

Thanks mate, finally I can play again :D Good job