AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
4 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

i disable to building in near the enemies

6 years ago

This mod must needs the config items about disable to building in near the enemies.

Even if it does for that's concept, to force making be disabled about to building nearby enemies makes be confuse and disappoint users.

They are only want to try new feature.
But if it forcing disables traditional style, some percentage of them may give up it before be noticed new feature is nice.
They should be coexistence in balance.

If users are noticed about RTS style is enough worth than turret-creep, they uses it (Even if not force disabled turret-creep.)
Actually, turret-creep (without support mods for that) is very conbersome and AAI-vehicles are enough useful.

5 years ago

I honestly completely agree. The error did confuse and annoy me and I ended up just using the vehicles as normal ones or just not at all.

5 years ago

No.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

using Programmable Structures/Vehicles + miner +hauler only for gathering ressources in mega base (no military units i had to uninstall them, alone controlling the 35 haulers and 17miners eats up a heck of ups) so fighting is down to "handtohand" combat...more than just an annoyance in big/mega base scale!

(in my opinion a bit pointless to "force cancel" out strategies, even though none of the military parts of your mod is installed/wanted or in my case technical possible)

5 years ago

Being able to build turrets in an enemy base and have them fire immediately due to mods like autofill is and exploit. Fixing that exploit is a core part of the mod, it will not be changed. It does not prevent hand to hand combat, quite the opposite. If you don't like it either adjust your enemy spawn settings to something you can handle, or use a mod like logicarts for your logistics instead.

5 years ago

solution found ;) won´t spoil it.

i use logitic carts already.... and i honestly don´t know how that mod could help at all in that case

the haulers are for the miners only..... servicing the miners with logistik carts? I´m puzzeld right now where to fit that in O.o... i´m curious now