AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

i Allow hauler to bring ammo/fuel to tanks

6 years ago

Hi,

First, thank you for this mod. This can easily become my fav one if some improvements are bring to it.
I'm trying to do an automated defense system, but I'm a bit stucked because I have to put ammo & fuel manually in my tanks, and I'd like to automate that too. I could put inserters next to my parking plots just like we do to refill trains, but the derpy path finding causes my tanks to stay stucked outside of my base, driving around forever.... Then run out of ammo & be destroyed. That's why this could be cool if I could, for example, send an ammo/fuel hauler with my tanks when they assault. Is it possible easily?

Thank you for your time

6 years ago

You can do that already. A depot need to be providing fuel and ammo (negative signals). The hauler needs to allow fuel and ammo (positive signals). The combat units need to be requesting fuel and ammo (positive signals). You can change the vehicle signals by selecting one and clicking the edit unit data button.