AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

b Crash when other mods add new signal colors

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Couldn't copy exactly the error message because the ingame popup window doesn't allow for text selection, so here's a screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/VkmwE

this happens whenever I select vehicles using the remote controller (AAI version 0.3.5).

The issue here is caused by the "Expanded Color Lamps" mod introducing new signal colors.
In my case just disabling that mod solved it, but might be worth investigating how AAI UI behaves when there is a new signal color.

I recall having had a similar issue when another mod that added extra signal colors before and also had to disable that one.

Hope this is helpful, love your mods : )

6 years ago

Ah, so that's what bit me (I had Klonan's "Expanded Color Lamps"). That was painful.