AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

b T2 miners not connecting

6 years ago

I have a setup where miners mine on a ore area, and when full drive to a vehicle depot to dump there ore. This works fine with a t2 miner. But as soon as I go t2 it isn't working. The Unit scanner is not getting any data from the t2 miner (even with the correct id).

Also when driving the t2 miner manually over the vehicle depot the ore is not pulled out (this is working with t1 miners)

6 years ago

Can you select it and give it orders with the unit remote controller?

6 years ago

I can select it and see its id ect (the left side menu). However it is not following order. I can drive it manually and if parked on ore it is mining.

6 years ago

I'll need to see the save file to see what is going wrong.

6 years ago

Oke, where should I send it?

6 years ago

The easiest way is to upload it to google drive and PM me a link via the factorio forums.