AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

b Odd bug

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

So, This mod is super awesome, but there seems to be something odd going on with me when I play this.

I set up a scanner to place down a Zone so I can begin using it to mine Stone. I set it up, have it set up to find Stone and place a zone on it. I come back a bit later to find random Zones set up in my base, all set to the color I designated for stone. I followed the instructions in the video linked for automatically assingin Zones and it seems that it backfired on me severely.

Can anyone help with this?

6 years ago

You probably has a signal tick offset on the decision to place a zone and the XY coordinates. Look at the number of combinators each signal has to go through, make sure they're even because each combinator takes 1 tick to output its results.