AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

g Cant change the quantity in the unit data terminal.

7 years ago

Well I wasnt sure how to name the discussion othwise.

My problem I have is pretty simple. When I use the Unit Data Scanner and put any vehicle ID in there with a constant combinator it will show me all there is to know about that vehicle.

Now the problem I want my Miner to pick up more coal then 100 from the Hauler so I click and coal and change the number to 600 but where do I need to put in those 600? I figured the box is just way to large and I had to click and drag the box like 6 Times from bottom to top with UI scale at 50 % and then I could type in the amount I want.

Couldnt you simple made those boxes from any scanner alot smaller like a 5 by 20 grid? Its still alot of room to work with and you could see where to actually change the amount.

I know you could use a constantcombinater there as well or the vehicle deployer. But it would be alot more convenient this way and it doesnt seem like alot of work.

7 years ago

You need to be using a vehicle deployer or unit data controller to do that. Pass a signal of 600 coal in to the input or deployed unit data point. You're not supposed to try and modify the output of a scanner, it won't do anything.