AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

i Vehicle Full Signal? Total Cargo Signal?

7 years ago

Truly awesome mod. I've been wiring up truck stops to replace my short haul trains and it's so awesome seeing these haulers running about delivering my precious ore.

However, I've run into a snag on some inefficiencies with the current signalling. For every additional cargo type I add to a single truck route, I have to add another arithmetic combinator to add to the cargo total signal. After adding the Dirty Ore mod, which can have 3 different cargo types for the same ore, this gets tedious. Is there a way to output the total cargo value of the hauler? Or, just as good, a "Full" signal when the hauler gets full?

Thanks again for the wonderful mod!

7 years ago

Thanks, it's nice to hear how people are using the mod.
You could try negating the output of some signals by multiplying them by -1 and recombining with the rest, then you could count everything... but that's not a great solution for variable stack sizes.
I will add an "empty inventory slots" signal to make this easier.

7 years ago

The Inventory Slots signal has been added, it shows the number of empty slots so you can tell if a hauler is getting full.

7 years ago

Cool! I'll check it out!

7 years ago

Never responded but this works great!