AAI Programmable Vehicles

Makes vehicles act like RTS units. Control them using a remote control handset, or program them with circuit conditions and zones. Can be used for base enemy base assault, patrols, friendly base navigation, vehicle-based mining, and more advanced applications. Works with vanilla and modded vehicles. Visit the mod portal page for a full feature list or the forums for tutorials.

Content
5 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Transportation Logistics Circuit network

g Game Crash

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

When I install the mod, it crashes with an error massage saying 'tanks' is an nil value.
Any help? I relay what this mod to work. (Note: tried both in-game and manual installment)

7 years ago

I can't recreate the problem. Does it say which file and line the error is coming from? Does the error occur when the game is loading, or when you load a saved game or start a new game? What other mods do you have installed?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Here is the full Error massage:
Failed to load mod "aai-programmable-vehicles 0.1.11"
aai-programmable-vehicles/data.lua:2:
...rammable-vehicles_/prototypes/technology/technology.lua:26:
attempt to index field 'tanks' (a nil value)

I do have a ton of other mods installed like Bob's... and 5dim's... but i don't think that would cause a problem. Also, the error occurs during the loading of the game.

7 years ago

I'v tried dissembling all my mods and it still crashes so it can't be a mod argument. Its the mod itself.

7 years ago

One of the other mods has removed the "tanks" technology. There will be an update soon to detect whether a mod has done this but for the moment it is not compatible.

7 years ago

OK, thanks.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I was just going through my mod list thinking, "what could be causing the error?" when i saw one of the mods i installed...
Peace Mod:
Removed all aliens and WEAPONS, and allows the mining of alien ore for artifacs.

...sigh...

Sorry of any an all concerns/headaches/time wasted. I'm just stupid

7 years ago

There's a config option in peace mod (iirc) that disables its removal of weapon technology