Will-o'-the-Wisps updated

A glowing enigmatic life form was found to inhabit alien forests at night. Based on the original mod by Betep3akata. Probably won't work in multiplayer.

Content
1 year, 1 month ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g [resolved] harmeless wisps

3 years ago

Hi , anyway to make this mod 'visual' only? , like just a new tipe of entity that live on woods ? i loved playing this mod with K2, but now i'm playing pyanodons, and i miss the litle wisps flying around the base, i wish there is a option to disable some wisp types (red/purple) ou make all them complete harmeless, so i can play with py, without needind to reflect with uv or kill with turrets, just a sugestion or maybe like, if they got near a light place (furnace light, small lamp light etc, they just disapears, like whem the sun rises, or uv lamp option, to kill instantly i dont know, thanks for maitaining this mod, btw, you are amazing sir

mk-fg β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

i wish there is a option to disable some wisp types (red/purple) ou make all them complete harmeless

There are indeed such options - "Wisps can retaliate" and "Purple wisps corrode buildings" (default=off already) - disable both of these, and they will be purely ornamental. You can also enable "Wisps fight biters" and then they'll even be fighting on your side, and running into the forest at night to seek help there might even be a good idea.

mk-fg β˜†
3 years ago

if they got near a light place (furnace light, small lamp light etc, they just disapears

Hm, a nice idea actually, but probably a bit expensive/hard to check range of all wisps against all light sources that way.
And with a peaceful options enabled, don't think they should be around players' base much anyway, except for maybe an occasional green expedition.

mk-fg β˜†
3 years ago

thanks for maitaining this mod, btw, you are amazing sir

Thanks!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There are indeed such options - "Wisps can retaliate" and "Purple wisps corrode buildings"

Sir worked like a charm, now i can watch the wisps while trying to make 2.0k syngas/s in pyanodons amazing β™₯

New response