Wave Defense Unlimited

by OwnlyMe

Wave defense with infinite scaling and lots of settings. Tower defense! Available in freeplay mode and as scenario.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

g 0.17 update?

5 years ago

This mod is awesome for me! Will ti continue existing in newer versions?

5 years ago

sorry i have so many mods that it takes a while until i have updated all of them...
but there will definitively be an update (even though i hate 0.17)

5 years ago

Thanks! Very cool mod but can you please fix some scenario crashes when mod runs on server? I can post some logs if needed...

5 years ago

the ingame error message would help, not sure what's inside the logs

5 years ago

That happens when all players already left from game by pressing quit button.
So there some logs:
1652.571 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:92: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Wave Defense Unlimited caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event Wave_Defense_Unlimited::on_player_joined_game (ID 43)
Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:1477: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:1477: in function <Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:1473>"
1652.571 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:740: updateTick(98021) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
1652.571 Quitting: multiplayer error.

And we found interesting fact that we have mod-turrets and vanila turrets. Bonuses from upgrades menu goes to all of them or not?

5 years ago
5 years ago

i thought i disabled the vanilla turrets in the scenario..
does it even matter if the game crashes after everyone left? you gotta restart the scenario anyway when the base is destroyed.
but that error helps, checking that is next on my todo list

5 years ago

Yeah this crashes dont affect on gameplay and doesnt matter at all but just for check it needs to be fixed. If you post up github repo i can try to fix that mess up at all. On 16.51 was these bugs too and i stopped at creating command to change all things up to needed. Cant say that these method best but worked.

5 years ago

Loving this Mod but when I tried to use super armor with a solo game it crashed and gave me this.

Error while running event Wave_Defense_Unlimited::on_player_created (ID 24)
Unknown item name: steel-axe
stack traceback:
Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:832: in function 'insert_items'
Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:912: in function 'give_spawn_equipment'
Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:1468: in function <Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:1465>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'insert'
Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:832: in function 'insert_items'
Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:912: in function 'give_spawn_equipment'
Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:1468: in function <Wave_Defense_Unlimited/wd-scenario.lua:1465>

5 years ago

should both be fixed

5 years ago

Awesome, works great, Thank you!

New response