by Zaflis

Adds recipes to compress and decompress ores and plates

Content
2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Storage

i bob's plates

4 years ago

can you add compatibility with bob's plates?

4 years ago

Yes, i have a second version in the works which uses tint to change colors of icons. That part works well. Just some more things to organize...

4 years ago

Perfect, thanks

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Bobs ores, plates and leighzer morphite ores added. I didn't add bobs smelting recipes, who knows how those things change when people use different mods such as angel's or pyanodon in the mix. That could therefore change the mod balance.

Another note about this, is that the mod will always remain backwards compatible with future changes. Items names don't change, unless bob himself will. I can still migrate them properly if he does. But even the old Ore/Plate compress mods will transfer to this mod seemlessly.

And they don't currently have their own UI category, it may make a little bit of mess in the bob's other items... I might later add a new category or hide the crafting recipes altogether. They should still show in assemblers when selecting recipe.
edit: Uhh.. while it was working for me, bobs plates aren't added as optional dependency even. 0.17.3 coming up.

New response