Date: 22. 12. 2020
- Actually able to use custom graphics with addon-mods.
Date: 26. 11. 2020
- Factorio 1.1 update.
Date: 23. 2. 2020
- Compressed coal fuel value changed to relatively same as vanilla game but now also configurable.
- Compression recipes no longer show in production/consumption graphs.
- Bob modules added to dependency, it must be loaded before this for productivity modules. It probably worked before because of alphabetical order.
Date: 25. 1. 2020
- Reduced compressing crafting time from 4 to 3. It takes 2 tier 3 assemblers with speed 3's to handle 1 blue belt of ores.
- Nerfed default stacksize of compressed ores from 100 to 50.
- Set smelting output multiplier to 1.0 by default. Imo negative productivity is not worth it, but you can change the loss back if you want much faster smelting again. It would need less furnaces then.
- Smelting now supports productivity modules, hopefully even from all present and future mods that add more modules.
Date: 21. 1. 2020
- Factorio 0.18 update.
- Disabling compressed ores also disabled silicon plates.
Date: 13. 5. 2019
- Simple Silicon mod support.
- Bobs compressed quartz and silicon got new icons.
- Moved bobs compressed recipes to intermediates, it was too confusing mixed with actual recipes of an already complex mod.
Date: 12. 5. 2019
- Missing bobplates optional dependency.
Date: 12. 5. 2019
- Some mod support functions and rewriting.
- Leighzer morphite, Bobs ores and plates.
Date: 10. 5. 2019
- Merged Ore- and Plate Compress into 1 mod, both parts are optional.
- Mod settings are configurable at startup.
- Rebalanced values more true to vanilla game. Lossy smelting recipes craft relatively faster, but if you change ratio to 1.0, time will also adjust to 1:1. Likewise getting more output would take exponentially longer.
- Big script changes, but is backwards compatible with previous individual mods.
- Style is more modular now, making future changes (even perhaps modded ores) easier/faster to implement.