Shortcuts

Adds a host of useful shortcuts to improve QOL. Shortcuts for the artillery remote, discharge defense remote, tree deconstructor, and toggles for equipment, rail blocks and the player lamp. Also adds in a customizable grid overlay, far zoom and an artillery wagon toggle shortcut. See mod portal FAQ page for a full list of shortcuts and supported mods.

Utilities
4 years ago

i Disable warnings?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

If possible, can you please also add that you can disable/enable warnings such as no power, no ammo, no fuel, etc.? It would also work if they just stopped flashing. Because sometimes when building this can be quite annoying. Would help a lot, thank you :-)

Edit: And a second idea would be that you can disable/enable whether constructionrobots should build or not. The reason is that you can plan in peace, without them rushing off, when you place a ghostbuilding. Get some more control into it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

For toggling the building warnings, I cannot do that (I can only toggle alert messages such as destroyed units warning or attacking warning, etc.). I will look into the flashing idea though, I have not explored that. The second request seems unable to be implemented, at least with simple scripting. There might be another way to disable ghosts (and prevent them from being constructed) or create a fake ghost but I don't see any documentation for it. I don't want to do a toggle which disables all flying construction robots, however, as that would probably be an issue in MP.

New response