Shortcuts

Adds a host of useful shortcuts to improve QOL. Shortcuts for the artillery remote, discharge defense remote, tree deconstructor, and toggles for equipment, rail blocks and the player lamp. Also adds in a customizable grid overlay, far zoom and an artillery wagon toggle shortcut. See mod portal FAQ page for a full list of shortcuts and supported mods.

Utilities
4 years ago

g Graphics cut off at top of screen

5 years ago

Anything that can be done about this? Maybe multiple columns when too many options detected?

https://i.imgur.com/LAhaoUg.png

5 years ago

AFAIK I cannot control the vanilla guis to have columns, etc. What I can do is add options to disable specific shortcuts to free up some space.

5 years ago

That would be GREAT! Thank you. Love your mod except for this.

5 years ago

I've got it in the latest release if you haven't updated already. You should be able to choose which shortcuts you need and which to discard. If you need a lot of space, disable shortcut autogen as that dynamically creates a shortcut for every selection-tool which does not have a linked shortcut.

5 years ago

Thank you!

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

you can scroll in the shortcuts tab. if you go into the settings, interface and change the ui scale.
i changed it to automatic, go back in the shortcuts tab and there is a scrollbar, now i changed the ui scale back to custom and the scrollbar is still there. i dont know why this work, but i have to repeat it whenever i load the savegame.
maybe someone will find the bug, why the scrollbar is not always there.

New response