Shortcuts

Adds a host of useful shortcuts to improve QOL. Shortcuts for the artillery remote, discharge defense remote, tree deconstructor, and toggles for equipment, rail blocks and the player lamp. Also adds in a customizable grid overlay, far zoom and an artillery wagon toggle shortcut. See mod portal FAQ page for a full list of shortcuts and supported mods.

Utilities
4 years ago

i Disable artillery button

5 years ago

Button to disable artillery (or if possibly, train based artillery)
I keep bumping into situations where im expanding my train tracks and leave my expansion train idle while i setup a new outpost, and it decides its a great idea to invite the biters to help build the base with artillery. Would like to tell it to calm down and let me get the party favors (laser turrets and walls) up before inviting the bitters.

5 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. I can have it work like a local remote, toggling artilleries in a radius. I cannot guarantee that this feature will be implemented, as it seems that disabling an artillery wagon will stop it (although i need to properly test it). The alternate solution i have in mind is also not completely idiotproof, so most likely it will be for singleplayer only if I find a way to script it in.

5 years ago

Implemented in 0.5.0

New response