ShinyBobGFX

by Zombiee

Graphics update for Bob's mods. Buildings are colored by tier as well as adding some hi-res versions where bob hasn't yet. NO recipe changes/rebalance.

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

g New things in the mods

4 years ago

I'll look at them, thanks for the handy links/pics. Makes things 10x easier.

4 years ago

Ty

4 years ago

May i ask if this takes long time to do/fix ?

4 years ago

Hey again have some new picks for ya.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/703225650915573790/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/703225263118483516/unknown.png
Ok' just some bob's things, that i will ask @Bobingabout too. well this are the tings. the two unsure parts are two of icons in the crafting menu one says fluids looks like science. & that one looks like fluid but only contain barreling. so it would be nice to have switched that one with the science looking icon. & make a new for the one looking like science. also maybe change name to Fluid Barreling & have a barrel icon, instead of the current one. The thing tho is that i like to include some bob's name. But the issue in my view is that it's not only bob's fluids in the tab. But it uses bobs way of barreling so some bob's would be nice as well just i don't know what?

4 years ago

"Bob's fluids" is the category I added.
"Fluids" is where the base game just shoves all the fluids that don't have a different category set.

4 years ago

Is there a way that any of this can/could be fixed ? either from u. or the GFXmod ?

4 years ago

First post.
1. It's new, Zombiee hasn't updated his mod to update the icon yet.
2. The non-matching icon for the base game chemical plant is only shown when you have the colour overhaul turned off. I could maybe do something about that, I guess.
3 & 4. not related to my mod.
5. Those are also new.
6. hmm?
7. not sure what's wrong with that black icon.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

One of the fluid is Diluted bitumen from wood gasification i thing at t hew bottom row. Oh i was only meaning to mentioning the bottom 2 links but did u figuring out any thing else? if so ok thanks at least.

4 years ago

well, what might be more appropriate for bob-fluids? I mean, it's original intention was just to put all my fluids in there, but it ended up being more for barrelling recipes.

Perhaps a barrel, gas bottle and canister?

4 years ago

yes icon would be a lot better

3 years ago

So how is it going if i may ask ? also as it is 1.0 ?

New response