Schall Transport Group

Put transport subgroup into a separate new “Transport” group tab, containing all vanilla and most modded vehicles. Designed for players who have lots of modded vehicles cluttering the “Logistics” tab. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский) To fellow modders: Please consider putting your modded vehicles in this group as well! Only minor modifications are needed. Instructions included in FAQ.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains

b [Responded] Group rendering gets overrdden by Bob's mod (could be Krastorio)

3 years ago

So I noticed that trains are rendering in the logistics tab instead of the transport one, and if I'm reading the tooltip right; it's Bob's Logistics overriding it.

I think if you changed the load order of the mod, that should fix it? idk.

3 years ago

Also I meant to mark this as a bug, oops

3 years ago

This is a simple mod to introduce a new group tab.
If other mods choose to ignore / override this mod, I will not and cannot do anything about them.
Please request from the involved mod(s), if you want them to support using the group tab.
Instructions for modders are in FAQ.

PS: What do you expect me to do?
To override their own settings? No, I do not want to and will not force others' mods to comply with me.

Q: Why not this mod just set all the subgroups of all major vehicle mods?
A: It is because I feel it is not the best way to do that, and maybe a bit disrespectful to fellow modders. They may have their preferred way to handle things, like using further subgroups to show things nicely. Furthermore, setting subgroups of their items may actually disrupt and prevent fellow modders to work with this mod.
So I leave this mod purely as a common and basic framework for everyone. No code will be included to directly alter any modded items (not even those from my other vehicle mods!)
Still the best way is for fellow modders to add conditional assignments to their own items, who know their own mods the best.

New response