Schall Transport Group

Put transport subgroup into a separate new “Transport” group tab, containing all vanilla and most modded vehicles. Designed for players who have lots of modded vehicles cluttering the “Logistics” tab. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский) To fellow modders: Please consider putting your modded vehicles in this group as well! Only minor modifications are needed. Instructions included in FAQ.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains

g [Solved] 0.18 is here!

4 years ago

When will this mod be updated?
I really like the mod so it would be great if it could transition to 0.18.

4 years ago

I am still undergoing 0.18 updates to my mods, and I plan to release them all in one wave.
Fitting the graphics of mipmap icons and etc takes some time. Hope to release things "soon".

4 years ago

Good to hear!

4 years ago

Just released 0.18 updates.
I am working on Factorio modding as hobby, not a full time job. So please understand that it may take me 1-2 weeks to update, for any mod-breaking game changes.

4 years ago

That's ok, I could already see you had a ton of mods to take care of, so I hope I didn't put any pressure on you.
I wasn't aware that it was almost tradition for modmakers to update their mods all at once so that they're neatly lined up :P. It makes sense.

New response