Schall Transport Group

Put transport subgroup into a separate new “Transport” group tab, containing all vanilla and most modded vehicles. Designed for players who have lots of modded vehicles cluttering the “Logistics” tab. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский) To fellow modders: Please consider putting your modded vehicles in this group as well! Only minor modifications are needed. Instructions included in FAQ.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation Trains

g [Solved] Title

4 years ago

My OCD is killing me...All your other mods have Schall in the name, why not this one?

P.S. Thank you for your mods.

4 years ago

Haha, I knew someone will ask this when I made this decision. ;-)

The prime motivation of this mod is to provide a common and basic framework to all vehicle modders. I want to convince them this is a common project that they are welcomed to join. Not a mod fully owned by me.
Including prefix "Schall" will give players and modders a WRONG impression that this mod is just yet another mod from me. This may scare off fans of other popular vehicle mods, they may just think that this mod is irrelevant to them. That's exactly what I want to avoid.

P.S. I have "secretly" kept the prefix in the folder or zip file. Just not showing in the in-game mod list.
P.S.2 Thanks for your support! Such appreciations will keep me motivated!

4 years ago

LOL. I understand totally.

I am currently using this, added to existing save. I really like that it cleans up the tabs. Again Thank you.

4 years ago

Just to notice you that the mod name has "prefix" now, in 0.17.3 / 0.18.1.
OCD solved. :D

New response