Schall Tank Platoon

Adds different classes and tiers of tanks in-par with power armors, having vehicle equipment grid. Aims to fill the gaps the vanilla game should have. Not overhaul nor OP. Vanilla oriented and balanced. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Русский, Português Brasileiro, Español)

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

b [Solved] Broken for 0.18.18

4 years ago

21.601 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Missing sound when loading sound library: base/sound/gate1.ogg

Mods to be disabled:
• SchallTankPlatoon (0.18.2)

4 years ago

Thanks for notice. Just aware of the sound changes in 0.18.18.
I will need time to launch the fix though, as I am now right in the middle of updating some features...

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

If anyone's looking to make this work faster in the meantime:

It's just a matter of changing lines 1081 and 1090 of SchallTankPlatoon_0.18.2\prototypes\entities-walls.lua

from gate1.ogg to gate-open-1.ogg and gate-close-1.ogg

(you could make it more complicated or use any/all variants up to #5, but simply switching to the first valid name of the new variations makes it work for now)

4 years ago

thank you!

4 years ago

Thanks for your patience.
Just released mod 0.18.3, it should work for game 0.18.18.

PS: From changelog you can see this is a big update. Although you may not feel it from the user's perspective, I have actually rewritten like half of the mod... Come together is another 6 mods that need to be updated for the rewritten "core" code. That was where most of my time in these days were spent on...

New response