Schall Suit

Adds a few non-combat suit dedicated for engineers. Enhanced carrying capacity and equipment grid for efficient base building, but absolutely no combat capability. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Armor

b [Solved] Krastorio 2 Compatibility...

3 years ago

Hi,

at the moment most of the equipments are not usable with the Suits, e.g. roboports, MK2 batteries, generators, solar panels, etc.

Please can you fix this? I tried it by myself...without success... xd

Thanks in advance!

3 years ago

You may try changing data-updates.lua line 48:

if eqpcat["armor"] and not eqpcat["engineering-suit"] then

to

if (eqpcat["armor"] or eqpcat["universal-equipment"]) and not eqpcat["engineering-suit"] then

I am not playing Krastorio 2, so I am not sure using "universal-equipment" here is appropriate, whether it will allows equipment not supposed to be used on personal armour/suit.

3 years ago

Many thanks, that helped a bit. Now every energy-related item (batteries, solar panels, generators, etc.) + exos are usable. Only personal roboports are still missing.

I have looked in the Krastorio 2 mod equipment-changes and changed it to

if (eqpcat["armor"] or eqpcat["universal-equipment"] or eqpcat["robot-interaction-equipment"]) and not eqpcat["engineering-suit"] then

Now also the roboports are usable!

Thank you very much for your quick and valuable help!

3 years ago

Good. I will launch an update when I have time.

3 years ago

Nice, thanks!

3 years ago

Just released 0.18.1. So manual editing is no longer needed now.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi again,

it seems that roboports are not working again...

I've tried to find out the issue, but I have no idea what the problem is. The category is still "robot-interaction-equipment".
Earlier placed roboports still working, but I cannot place new roboports in the grid.

Here is the "changing-code" from Krastorio 2, so maybe you can find the problem:

-- Personal roboports (both vanilla)
if data.raw["roboport-equipment"]["personal-roboport-equipment"] then
data.raw["roboport-equipment"]["personal-roboport-equipment"].robot_limit = 20
data.raw["roboport-equipment"]["personal-roboport-equipment"].construction_radius = 15
data.raw["roboport-equipment"]["personal-roboport-equipment"].categories = {"robot-interaction-equipment"}
end

if data.raw["roboport-equipment"]["personal-roboport-mk2-equipment"] then
data.raw["roboport-equipment"]["personal-roboport-mk2-equipment"].robot_limit = 30
data.raw["roboport-equipment"]["personal-roboport-mk2-equipment"].energy_source =
{
type = "electric",
buffer_capacity = "50MJ",
input_flow_limit = "5000KW",
usage_priority = "secondary-input"
}
data.raw["roboport-equipment"]["personal-roboport-mk2-equipment"].charging_energy = "2000kW"
data.raw["roboport-equipment"]["personal-roboport-mk2-equipment"].categories = {"robot-interaction-equipment"}
end

Thanks in advance!

3 years ago

I do not see any problem in the above code. The problem must be from somewhere else.

When highlighting the suits under player crafting menu, can you find the roboport icons within their lists of "Accepted equipment"?
Likewise, when highlighting the roboport item, can you find the suits icons within its list of "Placed in:"?

3 years ago

I found the issue - it's the "Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders"-mod... When I disable it, the roboports appear in the "Accepted equipment" list and I can place it in the Suit-grid... I have no idea, why this happens... For the moment I changed to the Krastorio 2 MK4 armor...

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The issue has appeared for me as well. Running latest on everything. The only mods affecting the personal roboport are [Base Mod > Krastorio 2], and the only mods affecting the suit are [Schall Suit]. On the suit, the personal roboport is not listed as accepted equipment, and on the roboport, the suit is not listed as a place it can go.

Though they are not listed as affecting it, I am also running Space Exploration (and the required AAI Industry) and a host of things that shouldn't affect equipment like Remains & Pickup, Virtual Signal, Recipe Book, Rampant, Construction Drones, Alien Biomes, etc.

Where should I look in the code for possible culprits?

EDIT: Some equipment is working. I currently have jetpacks, K2 generators, and K2's modified nightvision in the suit right now. The roboport is the first one I noticed not working. On further inspection, it looks like the expected equipment that is missing is Roboport mk1, Roboport mk2, and Exoskeleton mk1 (but oddly, the higher ones work).

3 years ago

Same, roboports are not working

1 year, 8 months ago

Suits.lua
equipment_categories = {cfg1.category_suit}
to
equipment_categories = {cfg1.category_suit,"robot-interaction-equipment" }

not the best but works fine.

1 year, 6 months ago

Suits.lua
equipment_categories = {cfg1.category_suit}
to
equipment_categories = {cfg1.category_suit,"robot-interaction-equipment" }

not the best but works fine.

That line shows up in four times. Which one needs to be changed?

New response