Schall Recipe Scaling

Adds scaled up version of recipes, in order to get around the game limitation (60 crafting per second) faced by very high speed machines. This allows for true mass production under healthy UPS. Designed for supporting scaled up machines from “Schall Machine Scaling” mod. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i [Responded] 0.16 adaptation (Will not implement)

3 years ago

please make this mod for 0.16 version of factorio

3 years ago

Sorry but no. 0.16.51 is waaaay too old. (2018.06, near 3 years ago!)
From my own statistics, there are less than 1% users still on 0.17 and 0.18. About 2.2% users staying on 1.0. The vast majority (~ 97%) is on newest versions 1.1.
Thus there is already little incentive for me to keep maintenance on 0.17 and 0.18. (I am considering to drop such support.) Going even further back is not something I will consider.

I have still applied bug fixes and updates to many of my mods back to 0.17, 0.18 and 1.0, just because 0.17.79 is IMO the latest stable version.
0.18.47 was just experimental. 1.0.0 introduced way more bugs than 0.18.47, though it was declared "stable" by devs. 1.1.30 was declared "stable", yet still more bugfixes incoming...

So please try upgrade to 0.17.79 (or 1.1.30). I would NOT recommend 0.18.47 nor 1.0.0 though, they have too many bugs.

3 years ago

if its need rewrite big part of mod so i agree. but if you can do it for 15 minutes I will be grateful

3 years ago

I no longer have any 0.16 game in my HDD. I will never make any official release that I cannot test myself.
And I no longer remember what major fixes are applied when upgrading mods from 0.16 to 0.17. It was indeed a long time ago.

If you insist for a 0.16 version, why don't you try downgrading 0.17.6 mod by your own?
Begin with a 0.17.6 mod copy, then convert it as your own 0.16 copy, by editing info.json with suitable game version numbers.
I am not sure if it is sufficient to make it work (especially involving fundamental differences between 0.16 and 0.17). You have to try yourself.

PS: Backporting to ancient version will take way more than 15 minutes, if the above trivial version change is unfortunately insufficient. Maintenance across multiple versions is more troublesome than you think. That is why most modders would just spend their time on the single newest game version only. Supporting old versions would not even be considered.

New response