Schall Recipe Scaling

Adds scaled up version of recipes, in order to get around the game limitation (60 crafting per second) faced by very high speed machines. This allows for true mass production under healthy UPS. Designed for supporting scaled up machines from “Schall Machine Scaling” mod. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Pending] BA Lithium not scaling (Info needed)

3 years ago

The mod is working as intended for all my desired recipes/machines except for Lithium and Lithium perchlorate in Bobs/Angels. Not really sure why...other recipes in the same Electrolyser 4 are working correctly on the other recipe tab. Other assemblers with multiple recipe tabs work correctly. Tried adding Liquifier 4 which also can make the same products, but that didn't fix it.

3 years ago

First of all, I do not play Bobs/Angels. So you may have to explain more explicitly for me to understand, if it is relevant to the problem.

The more important question is what exactly is not working correctly?
Do you mean the ingredients, products amount, and/or recipe time are not scaled as expected?
If not scaled as expected, do you mean the values are staying the same as original recipe? Or scaled to a different number not expected?
Or do you mean the scaled recipes not showing at all? (In machine recipe menu and/or technology effects list?)

New response