Schall Recipe Scaling

Adds scaled up version of recipes, in order to get around the game limitation (60 crafting per second) faced by very high speed machines. This allows for true mass production under healthy UPS. Designed for supporting scaled up machines from “Schall Machine Scaling” mod. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Solved] Krastorio2 compatibility

3 years ago

Hello Schall,

During a Krastorio2 run, seasoned with your Recipe Scaling mod, I noticed that some scaled recipes do not replicate the mod recipes but instead multiply the vanilla recipe. Example:
- Prod science pack = U238 + red belt + prod module + blank tech card
- Scaled prod sci pack = rail + electric furnace + prod module

I would assume this is an issue with this mod. I can provide the savegame as well as the screenshots.

Thank you!

3 years ago

If this mod is replicating the vanilla recipes instead of any other problems, most likely it simply means that those modded recipes are added AFTER this mod. (Hmm... Modifying recipes at data-final-fixes stage... Don't understand why they decided so...)

You may try modifying info.json line 11 of this mod, replacing:

"dependencies": ["base >= 0.18.0", "? SchallMachineScaling", "(?) SchallTankPlatoon"]

with

"dependencies": ["base >= 0.18.0", "? SchallMachineScaling", "(?) SchallTankPlatoon", "(?) Krastorio2"]

3 years ago

It seems to have worked. Thanks a lot!!! :)

3 years ago

Note that the fix is included in recent release 0.18.3.
So no need for such manual fix from now on.

New response