Schall Recipe Scaling

Adds scaled up version of recipes, in order to get around the game limitation (60 crafting per second) faced by very high speed machines. This allows for true mass production under healthy UPS. Designed for supporting scaled up machines from “Schall Machine Scaling” mod. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, Português Brasileiro)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Solved] Crash with Deadlock Stacked Recipes 0.1.0

4 years ago

21.764 Loading mod SchallRecipeScaling 0.17.1 (data-updates.lua)
21.785 Error ModManager.cpp:1332: Impossible de charger le mod « SchallRecipeScaling » : SchallRecipeScaling/data-updates.lua:251: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
SchallRecipeScaling/data-updates.lua:251: in main chunk
21.786 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)

it crashes with Deadlock Stacked Recipes 0.1.0.
It works perfectly with Deadlock Stacked Recipes 0.0.7.
So, I continue to use the two mods on my megabase.

Thank you for your great mods.

4 years ago

Thanks for reporting, and your kind comment. :-)
Just released 0.17.2, the game should start normally. Let me know if the problem persists.

PS: I have not made significant changes, just skipped the buggy tech/recipes so this mod will skip them.
The error comes from tech deadlock-stacking-3. I don't understand just accessing its effects can cause the above error. Guess there are some bugs in Deadlock Stacked Recipes 0.1.0 and/or the library it is using... I do not know how to fix that (and I am not the one to fix that), so what I can do is to simply skip that.

PS2: This mod + DSR = Stack recipes scaled!
The recipes themselves look very crazy with the big numbers! If you are also using my Schall Machine Scaling, I expect the UPS will be way way better.

4 years ago

It works now.
Thank you very much.
I use your mod (Shall recipe scaling and Schall machine scaling) and those of badway (Advanced assembly machines Advanced furnaces, his machines has more slots than yours ;)). I use your refinery+2 and your chemical plant+2.
I reach 40 000 spm with a 30-40 fps on my computer and i hope i can go further
So thank you again

4 years ago

I do not want to offer any advantages (apart from UPS maxing), but I can understand an extra slot is very attractive to many players. That's why I prefer more mod options (at least try to provide more options in my own mods), so feel free to mix and match to your taste!
And it is good to hear another UPS-healthy megabase.
Happy expansion!

New response