Schall Recharging Weapon

Experimental recharge mechanism. Introduced energy weapons, which recharge from personal batteries! Currently includes laser rifle, laser sniper rifle, laser shotgun, laser machine gun, mega laser cannon, chainsaw. (Locale: English, Deutsch, 正體中文, 简体中文, Português Brasileiro, Русский)

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Combat

g I love it!

5 years ago

I've been looking for a good "beam weapon" mod, and this is perfect. Awesome job.

5 years ago

Glad you like it. :-D
If you have any suggestion that will fit this electric-powered theme, you can make a request here. I will add more if they see fit.

5 years ago

Cattle prod!
Or Klingon Pain Stick
Or Stargate Kara Kesh

Whatever theme you like best for a short range, slow firing but heavy option. Maybe with a stun/slowdown effect like the stock bomb.

5 years ago

Have you tried the chainsaw?
The current chainsaw is already a melee weapon (range 2) with a quite long stun effect (2 s).
(Only discharge defense equipment and landmine have longer stun effect of 3 s.)
Or maybe you can describe more on how it will be more distinguishable from the chainsaw?

Just changing the name, icon, hit animation, and firing sound (with only minor stat difference) is not sufficient to make it an attractive weapon. Any new weapon needs some "standout" feature (but still balanced) to make it worth using.

New response